Sunday, August 30, 2009

A New Me


Every day I try to become better. But today is different. Today is special. I decided to stay focused on my overall goal of building my author platform (those who are fans of my writing). Ten years from now, I will be able to easily convince people to read my offerings. I will not worry about present circumstances. I will WIN! I am currently writing my next two books and I am enjoying the journey. Also, the shelf life of The Six Common Small Business Failures will be longer than the average business book. It may very well be before its time. The fight will continue. It feels like I have to convince each person to try my book. This convincing will subside as my platform builds. Don't wish me luck because luck will not have anything to do with my success - God will mold me into what He wishes me to be.
This was a little pep talk for me. I apologize for involving you all. Pep talks work well with hard work. I have done the first, now it is time to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that , I believe in you, Keep doing what you do and God will handle the rest.