Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Fresh Start


June 23, 2009
A Fresh Start
This blog writing is very new to me. What I like most about it is that, after I pray, I face a blank computer screen. And I usually mumble to myself, “I have a fresh start.”

Entrepreneurs do not realize the opportunity of doing it right the first time. By it I mean starting a new venture or project. “The Six Common Small Business Failures…and how to avoid them!” by Frederick Jones discusses how all business failures can be avoided at the beginning of a venture. They say that the most common business failure is undercapitalization. However, this is a result of poor planning at the outset of operation.

There is little mystery in today’s business world. We must do our due diligence before the virtual or real doors open. This includes researching the successes and failures of other businesses. A fresh start is a blessing and an opportunity to do it right. God bless you.

Frederick Jones
Noverhead Publishing
www.donotfail.info
www.fredjonesletstalkbusiness.blogspot.com
fredvjones37@hotmail.com

No comments: