Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm A Champion!


June 17, 2009
I’m A Champion!
You will notice the term “champion” being used throughout this blog. But what is a business champion? A champion is someone who is a productive business leader that is successful according to their personal definition of success. The last part of the previous sentence is important because people define success differently. Even my definition of success has changed over the years. When I was younger, success was defined in dollars and cents. Now I have a greater appreciation of family, religion, and peace so these things are more important than money. A champion can drive the same old car or live in a small house yet enjoy the confidence of a champion.

In my book, “The Six Common Small Business Failures”, I examined the seven positive traits that business champions possess. I will begin to discuss the seven traits of a champion tomorrow but I would like for you to guess some of the positive attributes. Please leave your answer in the comment section. If you have already read the book, you should know the answers. Nonetheless, I challenge each one of you to respond via the comment section.

To purchase the book, go to www.donotfail.info .Remember, we must enjoy the journey! God bless you!

Frederick Jones
Noverhead Publishing

No comments: