Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Planning Is Free!



People often look at me strangely because I research business ideas with many questions unanswered. Questions such as
  • Can you get financed for this venture?
  • Do you have the ability to operate this business?
  • Where would you find staff members for such a strange operation?

It is good to plan with a creative mind. Currently, I am researching a opportunity that would involve millions of dollars. No worries. It is not costing me a dime to jot down my ideas, ask a few questions, or create "what if" scenarios.

Don't let naysayers discourage your creativity. Good plans, like good companies, can stand the test of time. So if it takes ten years before an idea becomes a reality, so be it! Besides, planning can be a fun way to stimulate your brain while working a boring yet well paying job.

Frederick Jones

Noverhead Publishing

www.donotfail.info

www.fredjonesletstalkbusiness.blogspot.com

fredvjones37@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Robert Medak said...

I have read your book "The Six Common Small Business Failures … and how to avoid them".

I found the book interesting and was pleased to be able to write a review for it.

I hope you sell many copies.