Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ready To Succeed


A few weeks ago, I put together a PowerPoint presentation just in case any speaking engagements came my way. Well, one lunch with a prominent leader led to two invitations to speak about my book, The Six Common Small Business Failures...and how to avoid them! - one of which I cannot attend. Nevertheless, I would be in trouble if I had not prepared myself (my mind particularly).
Today's message is to be ready for opportunities. Positive thinking helps us to see the need to be ready even if the phones are silent and the Inbox is empty. Great leaders use idle time to prepare for the busy times. Honestly, I do not know if I am or ever will be a great leader. All that I try to do is imitate great leaders and good things happen. To learn more about champions - or great business leaders, be sure to purchase my book at www.donotfail.info.
Frederick Jones

No comments: