Wednesday, July 1, 2009

When Will The Recession End?



When will America officially emerge from the current recession? I wrote an article on this subject in January, 2009. This article concentrated on who will lead us out of this economic downturn. In addition, The Six Common Small Business Failures reminds us that temporary situations should not ruin businesses. Proper planning encourages leaders to operate within proper financial parameters, thus preparing the business for hard times. For the record, poor planning is Failure #1 in my book!

I don't know when we will emerge from this mess. I think that it will be sooner rather than later. My job is to be prepared for opportunities that present themselves to me as well as my company, Noverhead Publishing. I hope that you do the same.

Thank you for your time. Please keep the comments and emails coming.

Frederick Jones

www.donotfail.info

www.fredjonesletstalkbusiness.blogspot.com

fredvjones37@hotmail.com

No comments: