Thursday, July 16, 2009

Testimonials Needed





Can you help me? I need positive statements concerning my book, The Six Common Small Business Failures. You know, the ones that you see on the back of books that entice people to buy it! Please email your comments to fredvjones37@hotmail.com or use the comment section below. Also, be sure to brag a little. State any titles, achievements, or credentials that will give your statement more punch. If you haven't read the book but would like to, go to www.donotfail.info and pick up a copy. Thank you.


Frederick Jones


Noverhead Publishing


www.donotfail.info


www.fredjonesletstalkbusiness.blogspot.com


fredvjones37@hotmail.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff! I'm looking to purchase a business in the not too distant future, and I'm wondering if you have insights regarding what businesses/industries to consider?